Entering this 5.53 acre property, you will appreciate the privacy of the large, modern home situated in an elevated position toward the rear of the block, and overlooking the rolling hills that lead down into Bridgetown.
For those who love entertaining, the extraordinary conservatory will amaze- running the entire length of the home, with an arched roof and glass windows, this space can be well utilized all year round.
Inside this solid brick home you will find everything a family, or extended family could desire. A central kitchen boasts oodles of bench and storage space, and is well positioned in the corner of the expansive open-plan living area. The abundance of features do not stop here- this lovely residence also has a formal entrance, dining area and a second spacious living room.
More internal property features include:
• Master suite, with an ensuite, walk-in robe and sliding glass doors to access the garden
• Bedroom two, with built-in storage, semi-ensuite and access to outdoors
• Bedroom three, with built-in storage and sliding door to outside
• Powder room alongside bedroom four
• Wood fire in the central living room
• Double garage with roller door, under the main roof
• Extensive paving around the home
• Established gardens with staircase to the lawn
• Tiled roof gazebo
• Solar Panels x16
• Electric heat Pump HWS (270L capacity)
• Shed with two roller doors, approx 9x7m
• Lily pond
• Water storage tanks
• Two rock fountain areas with power and lighting
• Various established trees and well-kept gardens
This very special property will suit a range of buyers, contact John to arrange a private inspection.