3 Campbell Street, Bridgetown
|3 Beds||2 Baths||2251 Square metres||3 car spaces|
This 1930s three-bedroom, two bathroom country cottage is situated in the heart of Bridgetown and is an easy stroll to cafes, shops, Pioneer Park, Bridgetown Tennis Club and the Repertory Theatre.
Built on a very rare flat, quiet and private 2,251m2 block only 400m from the Bridgetown Post Office.
Properties with this configuration rarely come to the market and provide lots of opportunities for the astute buyer.
The block has rear laneway access to Nelson Street and two driveways off Campbell Street making it ripe for a potential subdivide.
Recently added is a generous sun soaked north facing verandah, office/therapy room with its own entrance and a very large bathroom.
The original home has a generous L shaped living space with the dining area opening through timber French doors to the wide verandah, master bedroom with ensuite and two sleepouts.
Off the back porch is a separate toilet and a vast laundry with two sets of tubs and space for additional storage
• Lovely colourful private established gardens
• A lockup 6m x 6m garage at the end of the driveway.
• Lots of off street parking
• Carport at the back door
• Large 6m x 3m garden shed
• Small rain water tank
• Raised vegetable beds, comprehensive composting stalls, extremely productive citrus trees
• Chook pen and fully fenced paddock for the free range chickens
• R/C air con living area and main bedroom
• Heat pump hot water system
• Connected to deep sewerage
Call Anne to arrange a viewing.