453 Wilga Road, Catterick
|5 Beds||2 Baths||68 Hectares||12 car spaces|
A golden opportunity awaits those looking for a sizeable and productive property- with this level 170.36 acres situated in the locality of Catterick.
Surrounded by an aura of rural seclusion, this property offers inspired country living with the spacious five bedroom home and surrounding farmland. The house boasts two living areas- both with a wood fire and air-conditioning, a light and bright modern kitchen with oodles of storage and bench space, and an enclosed entertaining area overlooking the rolling back lawn to the sparkling, in-ground salt water pool.
Around the house you will find a plethora of shed infrastructure, ranging from the large powered workshop with concrete floor, a three-bay shed used currently to store hay, roller door shed with concrete floor, undercover parking, the alfresco barbeque area next to the pool- plus much much more.
On the farm there is eight fenced stock paddocks- all with their own dam, six of which are spring-fed. There is a solid set of cattle yards with a ramp and crush, and a lane way to the yards. The property has been used to run cattle, and for producing quality hay rolls.
Features of the home include:
• Polished Jarrah floors in the kitchen and formal living/dining
• Second, carpeted living area with built-in cupboards
• Wood fire and air-conditioning to both living areas
• Plenty of built-in storage
• Master suite with ensuite, three double sized bedrooms and a single bedroom/study
• Family bathroom
• Enclosed, tiled entertaining area
• Veranda at the front and side
• 21x solar panels, producing 4.095kw solar power
• Solar HWS with booster
• Gas cook stove
Further external features include:
• 12kva Kubota generator for stand-by power
• Salt water pool 8m x 4m x1.2m deep
• Automatic reticulation to all lawns
• Powered workshop (approx) 17m x 8m with concrete floor
• Double garage (approx) 16m x 7m
• Hay shed (approx) 11m x 14m
• Storage shed with concrete floor and apron (approx) 19m x 8m
• Storage shed with gravel floor (approx) 10m x 5.5m
• Hay shed with bush poles (approx) 17m x 8m
• 3x 4,000L water tanks
• 1x 55,000L water tank
• 1x 75,000L concrete water tank
• Vermin-proof boundary fence to entire property
• Bordered on two sides by state forest
An inspection is a must to appreciate this remarkable lifestyle property- contact John to arrange.
*Disclaimer: This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided to the agent, by the Seller (and or other 3rd parties including Landgate and local government authorities), which may be subject to change. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material.
*Disclaimer: Feature doggie model in the dams not included in the sale